I know its a little too late for this post, was planning to write it since quite sometime, but as always, didn't get time to do so. I had read this on Rebel's blog and wanted to write my own version. :-)
Your ‘high’ moment of the year.
- Quite a few high moments at the very start of the year, when I was basking in new hope and love.
- When I got a job at XYZ, but within few moments I realized that I was foolish enough not to bargain at all regd the pay package.
- Couple of good moments with my best buddy.
Your ‘low’ moment of the year.
- On my mom's birthday, when my dream, my love, my trust was shattered into pieces by a person whom I had always loved and trusted.
- The day my grandfather expired.
Faux pas/greatest regret.
- I regret trusting and believing a certain individual.
- I did a grave mistake of joining another company for a day or two and then coming back to my previous one :-)....
Something that got you 'almost famous' and nearly catapulted you into the Hall of Fame.
I am kinda an introvert person and has never achieved anything great as yet. So, I was never 'famous' or 'almost famous'.
The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and did!
- Change in job
- Gave Sun Certification exam
The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and couldn’t/didn’t!
- Clear my MGPT :-(
- Lose weight
- Change my demanding and possesive nature.
- Wanted to be with my best buddy, for all my life!
Number of resolutions you made for 2004. And how many you actually stuck to.
I never make any resolutions.
The list of cities/ places/ countries you visited in 2004.
Delhi and its other satellite cities
Your movie of the year award goes to...
I didn't watch many movies, but yea among the few ones that I watched, I liked this one the best. And also a couple of animation movies :-)
A friend lost? A friend found? A friend made?
A friend lost- My best friend, who was my friend since 16 years!
A friend found- - Books. I had never been so close to them, as I am right now.
A friend made- - Many and I am happy about that :-). Totu, Tan, Dottie, Rebel and Deepthy, you guys are great!!!!
You will remember 2004 as the year…
Which took away a lot from me than what I got in return. But it taught me, life is much more that simple mathematics of addition and subtraction, it had taught me to 'move on'
The 3 things you really want to do in 2005.
-Clear my MGPT, if I ever give an attempt at it!
-Get married or engaged (I don’t want this, but people who love me wants this for me)
- Learn more Java technologies and give one more certification exam.
A set of 13 words that will be your keywords for 2005
-Learn from what life teaches and try to find my destiny!! :-)